All through our existence, we come across new people and live with various people, such as parents, relatives, partner, or in-laws. The bond that we maintain with these people relies on several factors.
What Are The Reasons For Problems With In-Laws?
- If the fourth house of the lord isn’t located in the ideal position, there are every time problems in the family. While the Mangal of the girl is weak, and there is the presence of pitrudosh in such houses, there can be chances of troubles with in-laws.
- When the planet Rahu impacts Moon as well as the key planets in the natal chart, then two people every time criticize each other. They always taunt each other and don’t show any respect. A woman who has a habit of dominating others cannot be a good mother-in-law. While Moon-Ketu and Moon-Ketu result in positive effects on the natal chart of a person, they can’t be good mother-in-law and life partner.
- If the second place in a girl’s marriage Kundli is weak, her mother-in-law shows jealousy towards her education and prettiness.
How Can Astrology Help In Improving Relationship With In-Laws?
Many issues with in-laws can be resolved for eternity with astrological remedies, as per the best Astrologer in Kolkata. Here are a few tips, as per astrology, that can help in improving your relationship with in-laws:
- For getting rid of all the negativity from the house, you, as a daughter in-law must throw the garbage out of the house and must put the broom inside the house before dawn.
- Cleaning the kitchen without anyone’s help is also a great astrological remedy to improve your relationship with the in-laws. This may seem a little weird, but it aids in building robust relationships with them. Moreover, serving tea to them will give incredible strength to build robust relationships with in-laws.
- About 4 days prior to the wedding day, offer copper coins, yellow gram lentils, and raw turmeric pieces, say the best astrologer in Kolkata. These are basically the sign of good wellness to the family. Doing this before going to your husband’s house will aid you in living a happy and joyful life.
- There can be cases when husbands show anger over little issues. Therefore, in such cases, it is advisable to carry salt, jaggery, and two silver coins all through the fortnight moon, especially on Monday, Sunday, and Tuesday, and hide them inside the house. You’ll soon start seeing some change in your husband’s behaviour.
Compatibility with In-Laws as Per Kundli Matching
Father-in-law, as per astrology, is signified by the ninth house of the native. To know the qualities of the father figure, you have to notice your ninth house from the seventh house. The ninth house from your seventh house is the third house. The behaviour of the father figure will depend on the characters of the heavenly bodies in the third house.
The fourth house of a native’s chart is regarded to be of the mother-in-law. Therefore, to view the house of the mother-in-law, you have to view the fourth house from the seventh house. The fourth house from the seventh house is the tenth house.
If the tenth house obliges its own governing planet or a friendly planet, then your mother-in-law would be kind in her behaviour.
The third house in your birth chart denotes your siblings. The third house from the seventh house is the ninth house of your birth chart. Mars or Rahu in the ninth house would signify a quarrelsome relationship with your husband’s siblings. Planets such as Venus, Moon, and Jupiter would signify a warm and joint relationship with the siblings of the husband.
Astrological Remedies for Preventing Mistreatment by In-Laws
Astrology makes a person’s life easy as it solves nearly every problem, be it major or minor, says the Best Astrologer in Kolkata. It gives solutions and remedies for solving every physical, mental, financial, and spiritual problem.
There are many situations where mistreatment by mother-in-law or father-in-law. In a majority of joint families, a newly married girl faces trouble in adjusting in a new family. There can be the chance of variances of views, ideas, and beliefs since many people live inside the same house. Also, there can be the probability of harassment owing to problems associated with dowry. In all these instances, the mother-in-law, father-in-law, or both are responsible for the quarrels.
There is a separate place for father-in-law and mother-in-law in a natal chart. The tenth and the fourth house from the native seventh denote their behaviour, nature, and your bond with them.
These are a few remedies that can be helpful:
- Establish Sri Yantra at home
- Chant Adityahridaya Sotra
- Chant Naag Gayatri Mantra
- Wear gemstone
- Search for Vastu solutions
Marriage in our country is not only a unification of two individuals but also a unification of two families. The relationship with in-laws can either go well or extremely worse.
Read more about Ibomma