If your application has not yet been uploaded to the Play Store, that means you are doing it in the wrong way. So, what’s the right way to upload an app on Play Store?
Not to be worried!
Here, we have unveiled everything for you. Now that you have created your application, make it live for everyone to use. With the steps below, you will surely do it yourself.
Get complete insight and learn how to upload an app on play store.
Steps to Consider to Upload an App on the Play Store
Here are the steps that will help you guide throughout.
Create a Developer Account
You just need to build a developer account to upload an app to the Play Store.
- Open Google.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Click Accept on the Terms & Conditions.
- Provide the required payment of $25.
- At last, fill in the Account Details.
Build a Google Wallet Merchant
- Go to your Developer account and sign in to it.
- Click on the Menu.
- Then, choose Reports.
- Hit the Financial Reports tab.
- Select Set Up a Merchant Account.
- Fill in the required business details.
- Choose Submit.
After completing, your merchant account will get linked to the developer account.
Upload Application on Play Store
Even if it seems complicated to you, the steps will guide you.
- Move towards the Menu section.
- Click on All Applications.
- Now, you need to select Add a New Application.
- Hover your mouse toward the drop-down menu and choose the default language.
- Provide the title of your application, which should be within the limit of 30 characters.
This procedure will allow you two ways to continue further. Either you can upload APK or Prepare Store Listing.
Android Kit Uploading Procedure
Android Package Kit stores, distributes, and installs apps on Android devices. It is a file format for Android. You not only upload an APK to the browsing box but also drag it into the same. An explained procedure of how to do it is given below. Therefore, move further to learn about the same.
- Head towards the menu.
- Choose Release Management.
- Then, you need to click on the menu.
- Hit the Release Management.
- After that, tap on App Release.
- Go to the internal test, open test, closed test, and production release, and select the release type.
- Move further while clicking on Create Release.
- The window will now appear with some instructions.
- Follow them and try to upload the APK files.
- Choose an internal, closed, or open test to test the application among different users.
- Click on the Production release to make it available to a larger audience.
- However, we recommend you first test before making your application live for users’ use.
Get in touch with the best app development company if you need help performing the steps above. And, if you did everything fine, ensure to read further for the rest of the procedure.
Prepare Store Listing
Consider consulting your marketing team to build a perfect app profile for your business.
- Create an application title (50 characters), a short description (80 characters), and a full description (4000 characters).
- Provide application screenshots, videos, icons, graphic content, and images.
- Ensure to include translation of the application into other different languages. You can do it either through purchasing or including your own translation.
- Find the relevant type and categorize your application.
- Now, provide your contact information for users to contact you.
- If you want to access user data, include a link showing the data usage.
Your application will not be available on the Play Store if it’s not provided ratings. So, to enable ratings, perform these steps:
- Go to the Play Console.
- Choose App.
- Hit the menu and click on Store Presence.
Now, you will have ratings that will increase customer retention on your application.
Select a Distribution Model
Here is the second last step for submitting your app to the Play Store. In a distribution model, you can change from a paid application to a free one rather than from a free app to a paid one. While keeping this in mind, choose the model. Also, pick the application’s correct country, Android programs, and devices.
Publish Your App
With this, we are heading toward the last step of the procedure. Check that you have performed each step carefully before selecting the ‘Publish Your App button.’ Proceed further only after learning it.
To Sum it Up!
Here are all the steps that you need to conduct to complete the entire procedure of uploading an app on the Play Store. If you find any other errors or problems, ensure to connect with the best app development company. The trusted company will help you provide complete insight, so don’t hesitate to consult with them. Also, if you have any other doubts, comment below.