A dentist plays a very important role as they help our teeth to stay fit and eat healthy food. We recommend you prefer the top dental clinic in Gurgaon for a dental checkup. If you’re looking for a dentist, here are the 10 most important things they’ll do during your visit:
1. Cleaning your teethYour dentist will clean your teeth using a variety of tools and techniques. They may use a brush, flossing needle, or dental floss to remove plaque and food debris from between your teeth. They may also use an ultrasonic instrument that vibrates at high frequencies to break up these same particles so they can be removed more easily by hand brushing or dental flossing.
2. Assessing the health of your gums
- Assessing the health of your gums
3. Checking your bite
- Checking your bite
4. Checking for signs of oral cancerYour dentist is likely to check for signs of oral cancer, which can be detected early and treated. Oral cancer is the third most common form of cancer in the United States, after breast and prostate cancers, but it’s often not discovered until it has spread to other parts of your body. If you have any questions about your oral health during a routine checkup with your dentist, ask them directly!
5. Assessing the strength of your teeth
- If you have any questions about what’s happening, please ask.
- You can also ask the dentist if they think you need a filling or crown. If so, they will recommend one and explain how it works.
6. Assessing the dental health of your whole mouth, including the tongue, throat, palate, and cheeks
- Assessing the dental health of your whole mouth, including the tongue, throat, palate and cheeks
7. Assessing other medical health conditions which may be associated with disease in the mouth
- Assessing other medical health conditions which may be associated with disease in the mouth