You want to look your best and feel fabulous on your wedding day. For that, you need someone who can guide you throughout and keep you calm for any worries.
Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, and the nitty-gritty details make it more chaotic. The ones who have already planned it has a better idea of how planning a wedding can be stressful, and hiring a wedding planner is a smart choice and investment.
Imagine an Event Management company helping you in bringing your dreams into reality. They arrange everything from the décor theme to the food menu, discussing all the bits and pieces.
Therefore, hiring a wedding planner removes your worries before your perfect wedding day.
Why Should you Hire a Wedding Planner?
You will feel their importance when your wedding day comes closer, and you will be surprised how much you need them. If you need clarification about hiring a wedding planner, here are a few advantages of hiring a wedding planner and what things you should consider before hiring them.
A thorough research of several companies will give you an idea of which wedding planners will be the best option. Check which services are provided by various companies, how many years they have spent in the respective field, and whether they can complete the required tasks or tackle any issue efficiently or not.
To have a better idea, you can read customer reviews; that way, you will have better insight.
2. Meet wedding planners
Once you narrow down, say, top 5 wedding planners, meet them individually and discuss your vision and ideas, including wedding attire, venue, vendors, décor, theme and most importantly, your budget.
3. Ask About their Past Projects
Many wedding planners have developed their websites and published portfolios of their previous work. Therefore, ask them about their last weddings and other party events they have covered. Never hesitate to ask them about details. Furthermore, they have several links with vendors and may offer you deals and discounts according to your budget.
4. Check Reviews
Websites and social media are great ways to check a company’s excellence because people always say what’s on their minds regarding business services.
5. Contact references
Contacting many references will give you a better idea of the company’s services and professionalism. Choose someone with excellent communication skills who connects well with your expertise and ideas.
6. Have they Covered a Cross-cultured Wedding
Professional input is vital, and it may be challenging to deal with. Sometimes situations can get awkward with family and friends regarding conducting the ceremony individually.
Wedding planners can decide and efficiently coordinate two cultures into one.
7. Availability of the Wedding Planner
Especially during peak wedding season, many wedding planners are already booked. Therefore, ask them to date and ensure they stay in touch until the wedding day.
Make sure to look for credentials when you look at their wedding portfolio.
To check their professionalism, ask them about their registration and qualification.
9. Ask for Ideas
As you are not a wedding planner, you may have a few ideas; hiring a wedding planner will provide you with several creative ideas to make your day look more glamorous.
Some Fundamentals Your Wedding Planner Must Know Before You Hire Them
- What is your work style: ask them what type of work they are familiar with and do they have a big team to handle the tasks because if they have a bigger group, your work can be handled professionally and smoothly.
- What will be the average cost: you must ask them about the approximate cost of your plan. They should bring your budget to the table and discuss things that can and cannot be done.
- Will you attend all the pre-wedding events: ask your wedding planner if they are available for the pre-wedding events; if they are not available, you can plan and decide for yourself, and if they are available, it’s well and good.
- What packages are they offering: ask them about the packages they offer. Do they cover everything or provide certain services?
- How will you stay in touch: ask them what their work schedule is and if they can keep in touch during all or some periods. They should inform you about all the details.
- Do they have a plan B: Wedding Decorators in Lahore should have a plan B in case of an emergency. For instance, if there is some vendor cancellation the last time, they should be capable of handling the situation efficiently.