For big events like trade shows and festivals, using PVC banners is an efficient and effective way of getting your message across to many people at once. You can hang these banners up on the walls of your booth or from the roof of it, depending on the size you’re going with. But if you want your banner to be eye-catching, durable, and perfect every time, you should follow these tips on how to make sure your PVC banner will turn out perfectly every time you get them printed out.
What is a banner stand?
A banner stand is a type of display that allows you to create marketing or other visual content and have it seen by a large number of people. Banners are designed for indoor and outdoor use, so there’s no reason you can’t purchase one and get it working for your business in minutes. If you choose an A-frame banner stand, then installation is quite simple; if you choose a roller banner stand, then it’s likely you’ll need someone else to help assemble it because of how heavy they can be. Either way, choosing your materials properly will ensure that your banner stands out while also providing an excellent advertisement opportunity for your business.
Advantages of PVC banners
Now that you know more about what makes a great banner, you probably want to know why you should choose Unisign. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Unisign is a PVC banner supplier—and not just any supplier. We’re one of only two companies in Australia that supplies banners directly from our own factory;
- Unisign was rated as an A+ Supplier by Alibaba in 2016 and has been growing rapidly since we entered the Chinese market;
- We can offer wholesale prices for large orders of your customized banners.
How to make banners look professional
Chances are, when you’re creating a banner for an event or promotion, you’re not doing it with your own printing equipment. You’ll probably be relying on a company that specializes in banner printing. To ensure that your banners turn out well every time (and aren’t flimsy and tear after just one day), make sure you choose a high-quality supplier with experience printing your materials—most importantly, someone who can deliver banners made from good materials . . . because there’s really nothing worse than having an awesome message showcased in a flimsy piece of plastic! Most banner material suppliers can tell you about any limitations of their material: Some are weather-resistant; others aren’t.
5 important things to look out for before ordering your banner
The purpose of a banner is to get your message across and create some interest in whatever it is you’re trying to sell, whether that’s an event, a service or an idea. If it’s hard to read, boring or badly presented, then what’s going on underneath might as well not be there. It takes a lot of time and effort – so make sure you get it right. Here are 5 things to look out for when ordering your banner material from your banner manufacturer:
- Durability: You want something that will last through several uses without falling apart, which is why banners made with vinyl banner material tend to be more durable than those made with paper banner materials.
- Size: How big do you want your banner? Remember that bigger doesn’t necessarily mean better – if you have a small budget, smaller banners can still pack quite a punch if they’re eye-catching and well-designed.
- Shape: What shape do you need? Rectangles tend to work best because they can fit into most spaces and allow for maximum creativity with minimal fuss; however, other shapes like circles can also work if used correctly (think about how Coke uses circles in their logo).
- Printing quality: Don’t skimp on printing quality! This is one area where you really don’t want to compromise – banners are supposed to catch people’s attention, after all. Check printing quality carefully before making any final decisions.
- Banner material type: There are many different banner materials available these days, each of them offering different benefits depending on what you need them for. For example, plastic banner material tends to be very lightweight but may not last as long as vinyl banner material; meanwhile, polyester banner material offers great durability but isn’t particularly lightweight and may be difficult to transport if it’s too large…
So think about what’s important for your particular situation before deciding which kind of banner material would work best for you!